Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm tagged

Ok, so I've been tagged by like 3-4 people so far.  I'll just do it.

8 things you may find crazy about me or didn't know
1.  If I could run any business I wanted, I'd go back to owning/running a banner towing business.  Yup, that's right.  With airplanes and everything.  It was a family business since I was six.  My dad gave it to me after I graduated from BYU.  The Fall of 2001...uh, 9/11...pretty much ruined all mom/pop type banner businesses, mine included.  I miss it with my whole heart.

2.  I love, love, love airshows.  They fill me with hope and patriotism.  I am beyond joyful at airshows.  My daughter Leah....not so much.

3.  There is no doubt in my mind that paying tithing brings blessings that blow the mind.

4.  My #1 love language is having people spend time with me.  Preferably laughing.

5.  I find salsa music to be the most fun music to dance to.  I love to dance salsa and other latin dances.  

6.  Unlike most women, I have to have the bedroom at subzero degrees in order to sleep well at night.

7.  My favorite sounds are my childrens' laughter, the sound of tires going over the gaps in a highway and the crunch of acorns under my feet in the fall.

8.  I like texture in my food.  I love anything that's crunchy.  I have been putting my homemade granola on my ice cream.  That's just delicious.

I don't really know who to tag.  I don't have that many people who read.  So, for now, no tags.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

K- fun things I didn't know about you. There is an air show in AC I think in Aug. I want to take the boys. Let's make it a little family get together.

Maria Hart said...

You are awesome. I would love to see you dance! I can't dance a lick, I am completely envious of that ability! I love crunchy food too!