Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tired

I'm just tired. I'm weary. So much to do and it never seems to get done.

The kids actually did pretty good today. Not nearly as much complaining and hollering. I told them that if they got all their housework and schoolwork done by noon, then we'd make Rice Krispies' treats for Valentine's Day. So, Lucy and Joey got their stuff done. Robbie just really struggles with his work. Not because he can't do it, but because he doesn't want to do it.

I actually got Leah to go for a nap today. She won't sleep in her little toddler bed, only in Lucy's bed. That's another story for another day.

I helped Robbie with his schoolwork. I was upstairs by 2pm making treats.

I made 3 extra large batches. I got 70 smallish hearts out of them to make 10 plates for friends to tomorrow. There was probably 70 leftover in scraps that my children ate. ALL of it.

So, now it's nearly 5pm. I need to start dinner and bathe the kids. I'm going to a real estate investors meeting tonight. Yay for me!

Take a deep breath!

No comments: