Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Successes

So, I've been making strides in creating more clarity in my life. I'm determined to document my successes as close to every day as possible. I'll write some of them here but most will go in my personal journal.

Today's successes:

1. Cleaned out the truck--super yuck. I haven't really cleaned it out since the kids started homeschooling. I used to go every couple of weeks when it was just me and Leah.
2. Couple loads of laundry--including folding and putting away.
3. Schooled the kids--they're doing really well.
4. Completed a bunch of Robbie's achievements for his Wolf award in Cub Scouts. He'll be nine in just a couple of weeks. I'm really proud of him and his desire to excel in scouting. I'm also very grateful for his scout leaders. They are really concerned about all of the boys and making sure they progress.
5. Worked with Robbie on his Faith in God award. Robbie and I had some really great conversation today. We felt the influence and power of the Holy Ghost. It really really nice to have a gospel discussion with my son.
6. Put the trash out. I'm glad I did. Sam came home so tired today. He's been working so hard.
7. Read my scriptures. Yay for me! I've signed up for the "Hinckley Challenge" which is to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days. Each day represents one year of President Hinckley's life. Over 20,000 people have signed up to complete the challenge. I have to read about 6 pages a day to complete it by May 11.

There ya go. I did pretty darn good today. I feel more energetic and motivated because I feel that I really accomplished something.

No comments: