Friday, February 20, 2009

The Survivors Club widget

I highly recommend taking this quiz.  The author of this book "The Survivor's Club" interviewed all sorts of survivors from every type of situation from a woman being eaten by a lion to an economic collapse.  He says that there are five types of survivors and everyone fits into at least one category. 

My quiz result was that I am a Thinker.  I actually have to agree with that.  The only criticism I have of the quiz is for those of us who are Believers in God and call on His name in the midst of a crisis.  I found myself wanting to answer both.  That's just for your information.  

Leave a comment and tell me what you are.  Enjoy

1 comment:

Maria Hart said...

I'm a Fighter... no surprise there. That was a fun quiz. I am glad you are blogging again, I've missed you.