Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Cookies

I made up a recipe today.  Not something I usually do.  Well, I never exactly measure anything.  But that's different than actually creating something no one has ever created before.  I searched the internet for a recipe to go along with my idea.

Chocolate Chip Cream Cheese Pumpkin Cookies

I do have to say, that I find them to be very delightful.  Recipe is below the pictures.




CCCCPC (That looks like I'm from the former Soviet Union)
Pumpkin Cookie Dough

2 1/4 cup flour
3 tsp pumkin pie spice
3//4 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Mix together flour and spice.
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter.
Add both sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
Add Vanilla.
Add eggs one at a time and beat until combined.
Add flour/spice mixture to sugar mixture in three additions.  Alternate with pumpkin in two additions, edning with flour mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips.

Cream Cheese Dough

1 8oz package Cream Cheese
1 egg
1/4-1/2 cup flour
1 tsp vanilla
3 tsp sugar

Cream the cream cheese in mixing bowl.
Add sugar, vanilla and egg.
Add flour slowly until it is the same thickness as the pumpkin cookie dough.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Carefully fold cream cheese dough into pumpkin dough so that there are still thick swirls of the cream cheese through out the pumpkin dough.

Drop spoonfuls of mixed dough onto GREASED cookie sheet.

Bake for 12-15 minutes.  They may still look a bit "wet" on top.  
Remove from cookie sheet and cool.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

YUMMO!!!! Definitely am going to have to try these fat boys. thanks for sharing.