Tuesday, October 28, 2008

When you don't pay attention

I cleaned out my office ALL DAY Monday.  Because of that, I left the children to their own devices.  Yes, I know, not so smart.

Leah got the stool out of the bathroom and used it to climb onto Lucy's top bunk bed.  MacGuyver in training, I suppose.

And then there's Joey.  Seriously, I struggle to understand his thought process.  According to Robbie (who didn't stop Joey), Joey was cutting his own hair over the toilet.  Robbie cleaned up the toilet area.  But, the effort did manage to litter the sink and counter as well.

        I chose to capture the moments for everyone's viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD???? I have a new idea for a book for you. Get stories from mothers all over the world, with pictures of things children do that make you say "HUH?"