Sunday, May 9, 2010

Liliana Joy

I ended up having an unscheduled C-section. I was rather devestated because I had worked so hard to prepare for another VBAC. But, at the end of the day, I trusted in the word of my medical professionals. The main goal of any pregnancy is to get the baby out healthy. That had always been my biggest concern as an older mother. I prayed daily that the Lord would bless this child with perfect health and He did.

This is our first photo together as mother and daughter. I think I look pretty good considering what was happening at the other end of my body. I think I'll start taking all my pictures upside down.

Sam and Lili. So sweet.
I look better in the c-section photo. I'm one tired mommy. The recuperation on this one has been rather difficult. But look at that cute little baby.
This is Lili's going-home outfit. She looks like a little doll baby.


No comments: