Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tomorrow is Challenge Kick-off Day!

Remember:  we start tomorrow to change our lives forever.  Just two hours a day for four months. 

What are you planning to do?  Do you know what time of the day you're going to work on it?  Have you made plans in case you're interrupted during your change time?  Are you prepared mentally to say to yourself, "there's always tomorrow", in case you mess up one day or more?  

We are not perfect.  We're just trying to change a little something in our lives that probably will have everlasting ramifications.  No pressure. :)

I have to tell ya, that I get a little flutter in my spirit when I think about our successes.  I just know we're going to be successful.  

May I suggest that even though we may not want to share our "thing" or even know each other, that we offer our prayers for those who are working on the challenge?  That when we're spending our two hours changing, we send up happy and supportive thoughts.  Most of us are mothers with young children and often feel isolated, let's pray for each other's successes.

Ok, so it's 11:15am....time to get a shower. :) (Today is my day off...hahahaha)

No comments: