Friday, August 1, 2008

First Day of Challenge

Well, I want you to know that it was because of all y'all doing the challenge that I got out of bed this morning and went walking.  Thank you.

Why was it hard?  Who knows.  I met my little Indian man.  He's a nice guy.  I did notice that he wears the steel bracelet the faithful Sikh wear.  His turban was a bit askew.  They're never supposed to cut their hair, but comb it twice a day with a special comb and then curl it into a knot and use the special comb to keep the knot in. Then they put the turban over that knot. 

You learn so much with my blog huh?

I got up at 7am and finally left the house at 7:30.  I was home by 8am.  I went downstairs with my glass of ice water to begin writing.

Ok, I may have chosen poorly for this challenge.  That was like torture sitting there for just an house trying to think of something to write.  I know what I want to write but I don't know how to write it.  I'm not giving up, just commenting on my first day.

How did y'all do?

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

went well
I freewrote first then wrote for about an hour. you may want to try that next time to get the juices flowing. Just begin writing everything in your head and don't backspace, just let anything and everything flow out onto the page. Don't stop, if you can can't think of anything then write "I can't think of anything". Do this for 2-5 mins before you begin. It helps I promise!