Sunday, August 24, 2008

Shoes

I must have tried on literally 20 pairs of tennis shoes today. I must have super funky feet because I need another pair of shoes. My feet hurt so badly when I walk in the morning. I have purchase Asics, Nikes and Easy Spirit tennis shoes in the last year. All of them hurt my feet. So I went out tonight in search of another pair. I went to Famous Footwear because I had a 20% off coupon. I thought I'd be able to find something. They have a tons of shoes. NOPE!!! I did. I tried on 20 pairs of shoes. Bless Lucy's little heart. After each attempt, she'd careful package them up for me and put them away. I'm very grateful for her help. As a reward, she did get a new pair of shoes. :)

If anyone has a suggestion of their favorite type of tennis shoes, please share. I tried on Nike, New Balance, Asics, Avia, Addias, Easy Spirit and Reebok shoes in every style and color. I got desperate enough to consider black shoes. I did find a pair of Reeboks at Sam's club for $25 that I'll try now that I"m home. They were cheap enough to bring home and try out in the house.

What a great post, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, i would suggest keens. i don't think u MUST wear "walking" shoes just cuz everyone else does. i hate them. i love my chuck taylors. they're so comfy. and i love my keens. they give great support. and sandal ones are lovely for letting your feet breathe. :-) and i'm only posting here cuz you're not getting any of my emails darnit!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

I would suggest Brookes. They are suppose to be the best shoe for hard to fit people.Give em' a try.