Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Recommit

So, tomorrow is October 1st.

It's been two months since I wrote about changing my life.  I did a super great job for the first month.  September didn't go so well.  

I'm recommitting.  I want more of the abundance that started to grow.  What happened, you ask?

I'm not quite ready to tell everything, but it's different and I believe the Lord's hand is in it.  During the first month of my commitment, my spirituality grew, my health increased and I felt more purposeful in the efforts with my children and their education.

Why in the world would I stop something so wonderful?  Stupidity?  Laziness?  Contentment?  Probably a little of all three.  I also hurt my ankle making it difficult to walk every morning.  

No more excuses.  Back to the drawing board.  I'll be revisiting my entry on July 31st about my 160 day challenge.  I'm still determined to it.

That's enough rambling.  Time to get to work.

1 comment:

Crystal Roach said...

Me TOO! I dont want to talk about it yet but I am all for Recommittment. October is going to be a GREAT month. Try to remind me next week in case I already forgot. BUt no guilt please. Thanks